Finding paid robots can be very fun, but also difficult, especially for a teenager who is looking for work for the first time. If you are a teenager and start looking for part-time or seasonal work, or if you are helping a teenager, keep in mind that the job search process can be easier if you plan it right. To impress a staffing specialist, your teenager must have a resume, just like any other candidate. In this article, you will find some tips on how to write a resume for a teenager.
Why a resume for a student?
For a student, this document is an opportunity to summarize his portfolio for the further choice of profile training and presentation of himself in various educational institutions. It happens that for a student who is still a student, a resume is necessary for official employment in his spare time. This article will help you figure out how to write a resume for a student and what to look for when filling out information.
Key tips for writing a resume
There are no strict rules on the preparation of such documents, but the following recommendations will help to draw up a resume in such a way that it can reflect the best aspects of a person and interest the employer.
- The first field should contain the last name, first name and patronymic.
- After you must indicate the date of birth, address, phone and email.
- Optionally, you can specify the purpose of submitting a resume.
The student’s resume is distinguished by the fact that it mainly contains information about school achievements and successes, and very rarely any work experience is introduced into it. Based on this, it is necessary to correctly draw up information about the place of study, namely, to inform the full address of the school and class.
The student’s summary should contain information about additional education, if any. After that, it is necessary to indicate the qualification that was acquired in the courses of further education.
- If during your studies you have succeeded, for example, at school competitions or had to participate in any conferences, you should indicate this information.
- Further, if you have work experience, you should enter the place, position and what was part of the duties.
- Last but not least, you can point out additional skills.
Student Summary: Sample
It can look as follows:
- F.I.O. (Ivanov Ivan Ivanovich).
- Date of Birth.
- Place of residence
- The purpose of submitting a resume. For example, getting the post of assistant secretary for the summer period.
- Education is basic secondary.
- Year of entry - to the present: school, class, city name, address of the educational institution.
- 2012, for example, the Institute of Informatics (address), courses - the training period is 6 months.
- 2013, for example, the Academy of Philology (address), English courses - the training period is 8 months.
- advanced PC user,
- programming skills
- basic knowledge of English.
Competitions and Olympiads (approximate options are indicated):
- 2012 - Regional Olympiad in Informatics (15th place).
- 2011 - City Olympiad in Informatics (2nd place).
- June – August 2016 - promoter at the Service-House company.
- Responsibilities: attracting visitors and communicating with them on the topic of advertised products, placing advertising equipment, putting up ads.
- I have the skills to use video and audio equipment.
- I can communicate in English at a basic level.
- Sociable, efficient, accurate.