Creamy salmon pasta is the most popular recipe for this dish. The traditional salmon pasta turns out to be tasty, satisfying and moderately high-calorie.
- 200 g of spaghetti or other pasta (it is better to take hard varieties)
- 150 g of red fish
- 150 milliliters of cream (10 - 15%)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- a pinch of Italian seasoning
- 25 g grated Parmesan
- ¼ lime juice
- To prepare a dish with salmon and cream, heat the pan well and sprinkle olive oil on it.
- Put washed, cut fish in a pan and fry for several minutes on all sides on high heat. Salmon is quite oily, so drain fat as needed.
- In parallel with the hot fish, put water where the spaghetti will be cooked. When the water boils, put spaghetti, salt and drops in it a drop of olive oil. Cook until ready without a lid.
- When the fish is well cooked, salt it, pepper, sprinkle with herbs and pour cream into the pan so that they are cooked with salmon. Carcasses over low heat, after the ingredients are ready, add lime juice to the sauce and mix.
- Once the pasta is cooked, put the spaghetti on plates, fields with creamy salmon sauce and sprinkle with grated parmesan. Salmon pasta is ready.
Smoked fish pasta
Smoked salmon pasta is a recipe that takes less time than the previous one, due to the fact that it does not need to be cooked. This paste is prepared with the addition of nutmeg and vodka.
- farfalle (bows) - 200 g
- 150 g butter cream
- 0.1 kilo smoked red fish
- 20 g olive oil
- 50 g of vodka
- a pinch of nutmeg
- black pepper, salt
- The recipe for this dish with salmon involves cooking pasta and making sauce. Put the pot of water on medium heat and cook the farfalle until cooked.
- During cooking, start cooking smoked salmon sauce. Cut the fish into small cubes and put into a preheated pan. Pour olive oil and cream to it.
- After the cream has boiled, sprinkle nutmeg and pour vodka. Let the sauce simmer for two minutes and remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour into a frying pan with sauce and farfalle filet and mix gently. Let the dish stand for another minute, then serve. As you can see, this recipe is very simple, and the pasta is very tasty and aromatic.
With tomatoes and cheese
The following recipe is not only delicious, but also delicious. Pasta is cooked with red fish, tomatoes, feta cheese and Provencal herbs.
- rigatoni - 300 g
- 0.2 kilo red fish fillet
- 0.3 kilo cherry tomatoes
- 0.1 kilo feta cheese
- Provencal herbs
- Cut the fillet into small pieces and lightly fry them in olive oil. Add halved cherry tomatoes, Provencal herbs and carcasses until the ingredients are ready.
- In salted water, boil rigatoni and mix with filet and tomatoes.
- Pasta with fish and tomatoes is ready, put it on a plate and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Pasta cooked with red fish and shrimp is a gourmet dish. Special aroma and white wine with cream.
- pasta - 250 - 300 g (it is better to take spaghetti)
- red fish steak
- 600 g peeled shrimp
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 g of white wine
- 200 milliliters of cream
- 100 g Parmesan
- Place a pot of spaghetti in a medium heat. When the water boils, fill in the pasta and cook until completely ready.
- Heat the pan, pour olive oil into it, to which add the fillet, chopped into small pieces and chopped garlic. Fry the ingredients in a pan, then add the peeled shrimp to them.
- Pour the ingredients with white wine, after a while add the cream and carcasses to the pan for 7 minutes.
- Then add spaghetti to the sauce and simmer them together for several minutes. Pasta with shrimp and salmon is ready, bon appetit!
Now you know how to cook a delicious pasta, you can add different ingredients to it, constantly experimenting. There are many more recipes for this dish, most often added to it ingredients such as mushrooms, mussels or broccoli.
Rigatoni with fried salmon, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese step by step recipe
Cut the salmon fillet into small pieces, lightly fry in olive oil. Add chopped cherry tomatoes and Provence herbs, simmer until tender.
Boil rigatoni in salted water until al dente. Mix with salmon and tomato sauce.
Put everything on a plate, sprinkle with feta cheese.
Do you like the recipe? Subscribe to us in Yandex Zen.
By subscribing, you can see more tasty and healthy recipes. Go and subscribe.
How to cook
Finely chop the onion and chop the garlic in the same finely chopped salmon.
In a deep frying pan over a steady fire, lightly fry the onions and garlic.
In unsalted (!) Water we cook tagliatelle. Instead of three minutes - one and a half.
Drain the water, add to the pan. Reduce the fire. Gently interfere.
Immediately pour cream, mix. Let the cream boil.
Add the salmon, immediately after it the parmesan and evaporate the cream a little.
Stir. About a minute.
Let’s stand a little. If we want to salt, but just a little bit.
I do not salt. I really like the combination of absolutely fresh pasta with salted fish.
At the end, you can drive a raw yolk and mix thoroughly (it will be beautiful),
or add red caviar, it will be even more beautiful.